This Privacy Statement is designed by Evos Kiev (hereinafter referred to as - "We").
We pay great attention to the privacy of Your data. By using our services, You have given us confidence, and We appreciate it. We make all efforts to keep Your personal data safe.
This Privacy Statement applies to all information that We collect through the mobile application for iOS and Android devices (hereinafter referred to as - Mobile application).
From time to time, We may modify Privacy Statement. We recommend that You check this page regularly to stay abreast of the latest changes. If You do not agree with this Privacy Statement, We ask that You refrain from using the Mobile application.
Which personal data We collect and for what purpose
- Account: You create an account in the Mobile application. We use the information you provide us to identificate You with the Account. We securely store and do not transfer data to third parties related to settings and statistical information contained in Your Mobile application.
- The use of services of Your mobile device: Mobile applications can access a variety of services and data Your mobile device, including but not limited to: phone calls, location, and external storage devices (memory cards). Access to the services of Your mobile device is possible only in the case of Your consent.
- The section "Phone Calls": the access to this section is needed so you can make calls to the taxi service, where you make an order, or that this taxi service would be able to contact you to provide advice or assistance. We do not share data on the phone calls to third parties and do not use them otherwise than in connection with the use of Mobile applications as required by this provision.
- The section "Location": We get access to Your location in order to ensure the quality of provision of services, including provision of information about location of the car, which will complete Your order. We do not share this data with third parties.
- The section "Recording on the memory card": We can record some temporary technical data (cache) associated with Your use of the Mobile application on the memory card of Your phone. We do not share these data to third parties and do not use them otherwise than for the smooth functioning of the mobile application.
- When placing your order via the mobile app you pay for the taxi service with your bank card, you are automatically transferred to the site of the appropriate provider of financial services and enter your personal data and bank card data directly on the site of that same provider. The mobile application does not collect any of your personal data and/or data from/about your bank card.
- Legal purposes: in some cases We may use your personal data to process and transmit them to the competent authorities under the current legislation of Ukraine.
Transfer of your data to third parties
We do not share Your personal data to third parties. We securely store and do not transfer data to third parties related to settings and statistical information contained in Your Mobile application (setup of filters and algorithms for order selecting, etc.).
How We protect your personal data
Under the current legislation of Ukraine We follow the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal data and their misuse.
We apply the appropriate corporate systems and follow certain procedures to protect and secure personal data provided to us. We also use security measures and apply technical and physical restrictions for the use of personal data and gaining access to our servers. Only employees having specific rights and permissions have the right of access to personal data while performing their duties.
How to contact us?
Questions, comments and requests related to Privacy Statement are welcome and sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us if you think that we have incorrect information about you, that We do not have the right to use Your personal data anymore or if you have other questions about the use of Your personal data. If you believe that We have violated the Privacy Statement, please contact us and let us know what exactly was violated by this Privacy Statement. We will promptly investigate your complaint.
Date of publication: 14.08.2020